Saturday, September 28, 2013

Last September, when the MSA sentence is passed, I could hardly a meal in the eyes without having t


Yesterday I my proboscis ran in the judgment of the occupational therapist, her blue eyes and intently at me mercilessly. aaaa You have transgressed and you have to pay sister! Oh, and I thought it was the little old sin for which I be caught noooooit. But alas, sisters in bold king, "the mighty has fallen" and I hereby humbly apply for admission to the "weight watchers" club!
I hope it's a consumer friendly club this because for the past few years I was a lonely outcast who moved in other circles with those who weighed and found wanting for membership. I had to endure many questions like "why are you so skinny" or "you must be so thin." But the pinnacle of emulation is certainly caught by the woman in the gym, after I told her that we were on holiday, with a swiping her eyes up and down my body said, "and was not there any food "?!! aaaa
Do not think I hear that suppressed laughter behind aaaa your hands! I, the former, hyperactive prophet of a healthy lifestyle, aaaa with "Eating for sustained energy" under the sheet and "Patrick Holford" under the other tab, the healthy way lose touched and entangled in many paths paved with Lindt chocolate and many koffiewinkeltjies full of high fat, low fiber snacks.
Last September, when the MSA sentence is passed, I could hardly a meal in the eyes without having to be, so it was a shock to be now one year later sentenced to overeat. Between then and now, all sorts of nice things for me all lame to get me back to eat, but they forgot to tell me to slow down.
But all I give all my accomplices, I admit, aaaa I have all their lame willingly consume! When Johnny walked at night with the shopping bag, the dogs and I were equally curious and happy about the contents of that bag (and they are now fat) (ugly, bar, three letter word that!). Here's inventory aaaa built up in the dining room drawer that is scared of nothing and then there's my secret aaaa stock in my nightstand drawer.
I can read several of my medications accused of having contributed to this dilemma. I can also the doctor who said I should mornings a packet aaaa of chips eat my low blood pressure to push hereby towing, but I should have known what the consequences will be (it's a bookshelf full health bibles I've aaaa read) . When I moved less and less, I had wine, knowing that a car stopped not use as much fuel. But I keep thinking that I have that high performance sports car and then I throw the tank with high octane aaaa fuel.
Do you know that a tracksuit like a babygrow? These pants I bought at the beginning of winter, just another nice comfortable and fool you into thinking that all is right. The broken scale we in January poured like ostriches with our heads in the sand, as if we do not see that the rolls grow. The people told you that I'm too thin, I comforted myself.
Johnny go for a cholesterol test and the red lights start flashing when the medication is pushed up from 40mg to 80mg. Then came the new scale, and I began to wonder if the dimples are getting too much. It hurts me back the message finally registered. I am with the sore back to the physiotherapist, who came to the conclusion that I skew and causes back pain.
Yesterday I went to the occupational therapist to skew sitting to address and then came the question, "Do you weight thyself"? I admit with a shy kopknikkie. "How much?" My brain make some quick calculations and I pull 2kg of 6kg because aaaa you told you I was too skinny. aaaa But she looked at me with the eyes of a woman who know women who lie about their age and weight and then follow the sentence, "Sarah you have to became fat for your wheelchair cushion, so the pillow does not have the necessary supports your back! "price of new pillow R6000 (no medical aid will not pay 11 months aaaa later for a new pillow) or lost 6kg so that butt neatly fit into the pillow's hollow! Ouch!
About Me
MSA with Sarah Strand, Western Cape, South Africa I live in the Strand, at the tip of Africa, where no lions roar anymore. Dancing, traveling and being a gym instructor are some of the things I loved to do. My life and In living changed 360 degrees when I was diagnosed with MSA (Multiple System Atrophy). This is my journey. aaaa View my complete profile
Vro

No comments:

Post a Comment