Sunday, November 3, 2013

And yun: 1 Timothy 3:15


Ie text me a reader. hangover I'm glad because there is text each took time for me and say my blogs interesting. So I did, I nagtextback Thanksgiving and I asked him if Born Again (Christian) he did.
There began the conversation. Saving search said he about Pastor Ed Lapiz when he went down to my blog. And interesting that claimed the flesh. He claimed was a conservative Catholic sized family, former member of Opus Dei ...
He also said, if correct as I remember, that three years which "Christian" ie who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. He said he discovered that the "Christian" is "Biblical" hangover unlike the teachings of the Catholic tradition increments. Now I am told he church "Christ-centered" to "church".
I also remember he said that the Catholic Faith said is tainted by Christianity hangover to Paganism. And within the Catholic hangover Church since Vatican Council II the Catholic Charismatic claimed the "biblical" and "Christ-centered" the teachings.
And he also said that was claimed the Latin Mass, not understood by Catholics and priests only understand. That the Catholic Church is dogmatic and the priest no choice hangover but to agree only, and they do not given the opportunity to teach "biblical" teachings.
At first, I just listened to all he said. But because many of the issue from happening to raise her, and jumping everywhere talk, and taketh him against hangover Traditional Latin Mass (one of the best things I found in the Catholic Church), I cut his words.
And yun: 1 Timothy 3:15 "to otherwise I get instantly know what should be the habit of the people of the house of the living God, the pillar and foundation church of truth."
According to 1 Timothy 3:15 the church is the pillar and foundation of truth, the amount of "born-again christian churches" claiming that they were "Christ-centered", "Spirit-filled", "Full-gospel" hangover and "Biblical" to that which defines 1 Timothy 3:15?
I defined, I said, "Ma'am, I am not looking for an institution, I am searching for truth. And the Bible said HIMSELF that "the church is the pillar hangover and foundation of truth ', I am searching for the truth Therefore I have to find out Which church, master hangover the many, is the one referred to in 1 Timothy 3:15.
The I persevered so many born-again, hangover when citing the "church" for sure equivalent is "religion" and once said, "religion" is bad. (I also do not see in the Bible that evil religion) Therefore evil church so do not look.
I asked him if the "church" are those who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, why differentiate each teach "churches"? Why is there a "church hopping"?
HER EXPERIENCE? How about MY EXPERIENCE? Nung beginning I was teenager, I was also much different experiences "Christian church" (ie born again churches), and I know, and undeniable by any "born again Christian" teachings that differ each " hangover church ". Lying just do nun.
He also mentioned the Catholic Church, the (in his opinion) its errors. But again I interrupted her. I said, "Ma'am, I know you looked nYou unbiblical teachings of the Catholic Church, and saying the same niyo ADD, INC, JW, SDA etc. I think better if we set aside that first the Catholic Church and teach me what "church" in the "born-again churches" is determined by 1 Timothy 3:15. "
I noticed, and maybe he also noticed, repetitive, cyclical and that we discuss. Because he repeatedly told those answers that say he (those I said above). So he cut the conversation.
"I do not want to argue. "(One thing I notice many" born again Christian "who wants to speak AGAINST THE CATHOLIC CHURCH but do not want to hear the explanation of Catholic talking. Many does that.)
Thank u Berto. I had to cut our conversation by ending on a positive note non-debatable: Waiting / preparing for d coming of our Lord Jesus is a common belief / creed shared by Catholics & Christians (used by the 'born again' the two term to show that Catholics are not Christian. Lying just also do not admit.) so that no discussions have arise in this common belief betwn us who seek Christ. I was

No comments:

Post a Comment