Friday, February 14, 2014

The name of the winners will be announced on website promotion, within 30 days after the calculatio


After you buy the product promotion PeG http://www.pgaviaocampeao.com.br/ site visit and register them by entering the barcode. You must save the packing material and registered Tax Code the same. You can register products by period draws will be conducted in five periods and dates are listed on the site
The name of the winners will be announced on website promotion, within 30 days after the calculation date. If you wish to take any questions you can call the official telephone of promotion, toll free, 0800 770 0703, and the hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 17:30 pm.
See Promoting Your New Life Home, how to participate? Promotion for real Love, Lojas Americanas, mothers day and valentines day. Arcor PROMOTION AND MAGIC MOMENTS Aymore PROMOTION cheeseformice HOW TO ENTER GO FURTHER WITH COLGATE LUMINOUS WHITE - WWW.PROMOCAOCOLGATE.COM.BR
February 10, 2012 at 1:39 pm
Good Afternoon Carla, according to P & G, all coupons will be generated and printed on the date of calculation will be a traditional raffle. If you want you can call the call center of the promotion is toll free and the service is from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 17:30 pm, 770 0800 0703. Hugs and good luck!
I think a great idea, especially when, who wins is the one who needs, but it is not always so, for example, cheeseformice I'm a driver and was earning reasonable, discover that I had cancer, I now receive cheeseformice aid disease and pitch a hard time, my family is great 06 people, if I win ... I party! Thanks for the rant.
Maria de Fátima, we believe in a God who can do all things. Jesus taught us to pray, trust and deposit our lives in the hands of the Lord. He is with you in difficult moments and surprise you with His love for his life! :), Count on our prayers.
good day! 'm cheeseformice thinking of Maranhão as the draw is done, I am employee of the public network if I earn yourself this gift. help my family cheeseformice davaaa the car for my brother. p & g is successful cheeseformice worldwide. good luck which the participant wrote.
Good Afternoon Valdomiro, registered all their coupons, and all participants are printed and the date of calculation is done a traditional raffle. This information was given by telephone 0800 770 0703, the central official care of the promotion. The call is free and if you want you can even call to take any questions. Of Monday the sixth from 8:30 am to 17:30 pm. Good luck!
Good evening, I would love to win this prize, it would be a dream if it were done, I hope that tomorrow the moment the draw my name to appear as stay in expectation. hoping it all works out. kisses to all my very good night.
hello AMARCA Duracel say this but I tried registering and participating unable, cheeseformice why? it's so small? sends a reply my email p.
I do not believe much in these deals, though cheeseformice I am attending only see us winning SP think a deception. been a long time I participate in promotions and never won, and not for lack of faith because I believe in God too.
Reply
My biggest dream is that my daughter back to live with me! I dream a lot with a home to own a home and this award is to hold 2 big dreams to have my own home in which I still have and not have my daughter with me!
Fernanda said:
Hello, I wonder if, when we win we have to have all packages or only six, which corresponds aviião or double?? For my dear son did not know and threw away (DESPAIR) kkk already Thank you hugs.
hi am from Curitiba, would like to know the ultimate result Aircraft Faustão.
I wonder how it works, because I noticed that all the products contain equal the same barcode, so when I type with my second product enters as registered and was not only signed up only um.ex: I have 2 Prestobarba and when I enter the second was not aceito.como is this?
Reply
look I would be very happy himself ganhase I'm alone and paid for rent was already the victim of a cancer terivel cheeseformice wanted so much to have my house I really want to participate more do not know how Codico mandaro products
hello would like to know when the winner's name sairar Promotion tickets cheeseformice champion Faustão P & G 2013.meu father cadastror 22/11/13.depois day he put more product on q was seguinte.gostaria whether he was running the promotion ?. fasso and how to see the chances he tem.por q q it in the p & g website has the name my chances more when agent enters q says he has no registered product. gap as not to understand??
Esto need help for my life I have a son that mimics animal and people cheeseformice affiliated faustaleu have 2 and 3 granddaughters to create and have no one have a very sick daughter was desperate to user of chemical me help you the most and telefoni 17 99223 1737
and

No comments:

Post a Comment