Monday, October 28, 2013

Summer and a teacher like me, but not vacation inaatupag sideline in tutoring. bolo This work harde


Summer and a teacher like me, but not vacation inaatupag sideline in tutoring. bolo This work harder because besides nanaman bolo time you wake up in the morning you will teach children not too interested in school work, so that fell upon. In recent bolo years many have naingkwentrong strange bolo children. The other great difficulty reading, from scratch bolo if it is teaching, unlike others topak and soy-character development and the binigigyang Academics attention, others just do not really core just right, in stage 5 of Tamaritis. Today went well I got the kids but one day it increased and he now becomes my problem. This kid really has a problem. Maangas, arrogant, rude, lazy. First day and we did not fight us promptly. I told him that not every planet and I do not knock him, I more sinaabi that he wept. todo. I calmly talked to him but you have flesh I say. Facts and pure truth I just posited. And my telling the truth and nakonsensiya somehow touched the mokong. bolo I hope so. I just share a tsaka other details, but for me nanaman Itech extra-challenge. GAMBATE THAT ONLY!!!!!!! :)
Kristina Anne Abregana an educator, she loves to laugh, hang out with friends, have seven cups of coffee a day, reading a book in one corner of her room, being alone, When she feels like it. View my complete profile
2009 (13) May (2) April (10) remedial Online Bankrupcy The Reader Of Marriage bolo Denise, what? Network Technology of the Postmodern War Wow, That's Child!!!! Is! Who have rabies? bolo March (1)
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day go fishing. If you want happiness for a month get married. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else. Chinese Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment