Thursday, May 8, 2014

I start new workshops chicken recipes in September, where FUN is in focus. Workshops for women who


Emotions also - total happiness, butterflies in the stomach, tension, explosive joy, fear, impatience, total peace, love myself, respect, acceptance, chicken recipes trust and faith .... Surrender to EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS GREAT
It's been a long time coming. To and from. A call. My mission. My passion. My nature. A huge drive. And every time it has been pushed away from me, because uncertainty and fear came creeping and took over, muted, put the lid on, got me back into the comfort chicken recipes zone.
I have addressed each of the emotions. Each time. Written down. Gone deep, deep down. Right down the drain with ugly, ugly emotions, wounds and old experiences. With reluctance, I have taken up, turned over and over. Because I knew that it was all my own shit. Ashamed. Hatred. Set a little more. Plastered and cleaned. Finally chicken recipes seen the jewel. Transformed. Felt love. Been going until I was ready. Until just a step would be taken. Until my great potential pushed SO much and would UD and ENSURING.
Now I am 100% independent. On my own. No security - so to speak. Visible in successful chicken recipes and less successful. HERE I AM. Ready to live my dream. Follow my calling, my intuition, throw myself into it. Now I'm ready to fly. It feels so RIGHT!
I have so much at heart. Has so much knowledge, wisdom and professionalism. And you get it all honestly. Prunes on the disc. Raw and unformed. With vigor. With gentleness and love. With pleasure. You make me who I am. 100% authentic. With all the (only) loving intentions I have.
I start new workshops chicken recipes in September, where FUN is in focus. Workshops for women who want to find into their inner PRIMA: DONNA who want to live their lives in pleasure, power and love. At all levels.
Workshops where we find into the magical version of you, feminine, loving it powerful. chicken recipes Works with it in depth, so you get a great and lasting change in your life - it will be very, very enjoyable chicken recipes and pleasurable. More loving and authentic. Follow this blog, the dates are on the way.
I teach Nia every week, this amazing, energizing, invigorating, suppleness sensory-based form of exercise that really gives pleasure and joy. Yin and Yang in harmonious balance. The jazzy, funky, the powerful and the present in a wonderful mix. East meets West. See more at www.nia-aarhus.dk
I also talk about a life of pleasure, power and love, as a two-hour total energy boost for women is also one of my services. chicken recipes A lecture filled with laughter, energy, power, love, enthusiasm, enjoyment and self-awareness PLUS some easy and very effective exercises to take home.
I give one sessions for those who really want to give it gas. Do it. Want pleasure, power and love in life right NOW. As is ready for change are sweetness and pleasure magical entry. Yes, I provide psychotherapy and coaching one to one and ensure that it moves the game - if you want to
Jette says:
With the towers down his cheeks - CONGRATULATIONS <3 How I will miss you at school, you are so important to me. I will follow you here. All, all, ALL the best to you and your mission ... Maybe we'll see you there ... :-)
Web page
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote chicken recipes cite=""> <cite> <code> chicken recipes < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> chicken recipes
authentic enthusiasm chicken recipes biochemistry gentleness elegance engagement ESSENCE facts feminine power feather-boa first lady health heart energy Hot intuition chicken recipes jazziness core body love playing vitality magical Nia nitric oxide Ny-time-energy children eating surrender PASSION power prima donna psychotherapy pure love role models spaciousness truth SANGHED demerit beauty sophisticated mirror chicken recipes exuberant health GRATITUDE vitality chicken recipes workshop Categories Biochemistry Lecture Uncategorized Love Life Mindfulness Nia NEW-time-energy children Enjoyment Relationship PRIMA: DONNA Stand up for yourself Weight loss workshop Subscribe to Blog via Email
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment