Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I would vote to keep salty food


I’d like to thank Stephanie Behie for today’s ‘Would You Rather grapefruit Wednesday’ question. I think this is one of the toughest choices yet. To my faithful fans, I ask you, ‘Would grapefruit you rather not be able to eat salty junk food (chips, popcorn, etc) or sweet junk food (cake, ice cream, grapefruit candy, etc) for an entire month?
Andrew Saladino April 11, 2012 Reply
In the name of Sunday team solidarity, I’ll comment on the blog.
I would vote to keep salty food… But this could change drastically if food eaten during meals is exempt grapefruit from the limitations. If I can get my salty food on for meals (or my sweet food on for desserts with a meal), this question becomes meaningless.
Comment
You grapefruit may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> grapefruit <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Archives October 2013 April 2013 January 2013 December 2012 October 2012 June 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 August 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011
Article grapefruit Fitness Fitness Article Funny Funny Article Funny Picture Funny Tweets Funny Video Image Impressive grapefruit Impressive grapefruit Article Inspirational Inspirational Quote Inspirational Video Music Music Video Mustic Article grapefruit Out of Left Field Out of Left Field Article Out of Left Field Image Out of Left Field Video Personal Personal Article Picture SEO SEO Article SEO Picture grapefruit SEO Quotes grapefruit SEO Test SEO Tool SEO Video Social Media Social Media Image Sports Sports Video Tips & Tricks Tips & Tricks Article Video


No comments:

Post a Comment