Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fantastic looking, thinking that they already right now :) Reply Delete


All Tanja I met, actually cannelloni or virtually, have one thing in common. All have - knowledge increaseth strength. One Tanja's my sister. Another Tanja is one of my best mate, energetic and equitable for export and for example. Third Tanja, on the net widely known as Mooshema, my common source of inspiration. The absolute cannelloni queen of common sense and master the written word. Anyone who wants to run, to do something for themselves in terms of health care, and did not know where to set off, I suggest that they start from the third thinner. Mooshema not blog about fitness, it's a blog about common sense, of disobedience to his poisoning. My thoughts were often confused a moment to extinguished after a Tanjinog text. From her I picked up a saying, if you're tired of starting over, stop giving up, often chanting to herself. In it I found a few recipes that you'd like to try. For example, a recipe for a simple balls of three ingredients - bananas, walnuts and oat flakes. Oat flakes something and do not like, but the other two ingredients I like and I promised myself that I would make. Later, I saw in a magazine Mezze similar thing, only without the walnuts and chocolate. Well reših to add the chocolate and I :)
- Do we like it? Yes. It is unusual, but yes. - Is it the best thing I ate? Do not. - Okay, how about a description? Soft, juicy, with leading banana taste. As banana bread with banana mnooogo. - Would they added a second time? I'm thinking of roasted sesame in which to dump balls before baking. - Well, how do you make? Many easy. Here you go ... Oat balls Ingredients: 500g ripe bananas (two major) 100 g of oat flakes 50g walnuts 50g chocolate cooking
So I'm totally thrilled! For me, cooking version of pre-school, and for you it looks like a space shuttle! I feel totally bit, now that I've seen how these lopticei look at you :))) Reply Delete
Fantastic looking, thinking that they already right now :) Reply Delete
I love this kind of sticks, which because for 5 minutes over, and because cannelloni they are healthier and then ... you know how it works female mind! :) The last time I'm looking for other ways to replace the banana in these treats, it's too overly dominant her taste. The account comes from apple sauce, but if you have an idea, only forward! :) Reply Delete
From my experience, cannelloni bananas should be, but you can make it smaller for a fee of fruit that is also of firm, for example, pear. But, if for example, add frozen cherries in the batter cannelloni and bake so, since these cherries bananas will capitulate. Delete
Milica, cannelloni I do not know (yet), but I will try maybe with apple. I think it has a sweet apple, they are solid and her mashed could be ok. In fact, this entire mixture cannelloni is cool and no baking, I left the excess and the way I ate, so surely there anything more can be added and subtracted, it is essential to have these flakes cannelloni to thicken thing and absorb the liquid. Would not that hurt even some albumen, and Semenčić this-one ... Mooshema, cherries sound good, maybe frozen issued plenty of water and ragnjeckale whole thing, but if you defrost cannelloni and drain it nicely, why not? I'm a big fan of cherries, cannelloni and I'll try :) Delete
Thank you for your response and ideas! :) Tania, just a good idea for cherries, never we would not occur to me, but as I said Maja, maybe it would be better to defrost a little digging up the excess water. You've got me and I am interested to try it soon! :) Majo, apple sauce (It did not boil) is somehow "arid" fresh narendanih, even when you let them go dig up. While cooking, the liquid evaporates and while still wet, somehow give something like mashed bananas. Apples are neutral, so it can and some spice and toasted hazelnuts and cool! :) Well, I do not know what I was supposed to like hungry in the small hours at Walkabout blogs! :( Would I try a variation on the theme soon :) Pozzi for Tanja and Maja! <3 Delete
I was her specialization that not defrost cherries: D See this recipe, similar, cannelloni just as Maya said, perhaps albumen (and -smrznute cherry-)) cannelloni http://www.mooshema.com/2014/03/02/nedeljni- Breakfast-Oatmeal-Doodles / These clouds are cartilaginous, but rubbery, but frozen cherries very well acted. And Apple, always! Since I do not use simple sugars, I figured it out that the baby porridge Apple may very well that we do the thing if you hate me that cooking and Pasir apple itself;) Delete
I make a similar way kolacijice, making them not only PECEM :) but stavm more ground walnuts, patients, milled flax and dry raisins. Make balls and pieces of paper for rafaelo..meni cannelloni are saaavrsene, lightweight .. Reply Delete
It must have been great. I reckon this is caused by the shape of the cookies more interesting form of porridge, and Terb or add suvkastih ingredients cannelloni to gain strength as you do, or the like, a little Furnace in the oven. Even when baked, the balls are inside moist and have the same loosen as a raw mixture. Delete cannelloni
I know exactly what you mean. That's why I do not like Oat. C'mon 'as neutral, it's ok, but really know how to and

No comments:

Post a Comment