Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Articles 1AAA ThruNite (through Knight) Ti titanium XP-L V4 162 lumens CR123A / 18650 ThruNite MINI


From ThruNite (through night) for review in January 2015 I had sent a ThruNite (through Knight) Ti 162 lumens, it is Christmas package. I company titanium flashlight had started worrisome from per last year, but this time is titanium debut not put out is quite hands high price. ThruNite I'll try to open (through Knight) Ti 162 lumens 3,558 yen (Amazon) case. I'll try to take out from the case. Key strap, clip, contains the spare O-ring. LED is the XP-L state-of-the-art. Since the XP-L is a most when it is installed in a high-output flashlight 500-1000 lumens class, is incredible is the are loaded with XP-L in this size, it is impressive. Decomposed try. I'll try with a key strap. Is irradiation pattern (50cm from the wall). I tried is lit with a single four Enerupupuro one, gradually darken oyster to keep the brightness about 40 minutes, it is almost extinguished in 50 minutes. Gradually become darker keep the brightness oyster about 20 minutes on a single AAA alkaline batteries, it is almost extinguished in an hour. It becomes hot about can not have with bare hands. Always, oyster How can you describe the temperature, what do such because made of titanium, it was not able to successfully measure that's thermometer of non-contact type (OHM TN006). It is can be likely to Nigenobiru from Predator, and I'm also passed in '28 from published Predator or say. . ThruNite Ti3 I'll try than 120 lumens (left) and ThruNite Ti 162 lumens oyster (right). Since Ti3 are laden with small LED, it is strong small spot, is the lumen basis and I think whether spec street. If you illuminate the distant, and I think people of Ti3 is good. 1AAA (AAA single) as long as the type that I know of, and I think whether the brightest bright flashlight. You can use it as a key fob, or hanging in a bag, and I could use in a variety of places you can hang on the coat of zipper. When a long time to turn in high mode will be quite hot, but and I think if it is not much use in this size for a long time, temperature rise since put out 100 lumens or more I think or unavoidable. And I think you're able to well,'s a titanium material also epidemic, and to have gained the XP-L state-of-the-art, oyster price is also affordable (Saiyasu in titanium?), Is one of the recommended. By the way, I tried to summarize the titanium model of major manufacturers of AAA (AA one), FENIX and OLight I want not sold anymore oyster in Japan. OLight has become the great price on ebay or Will is also attached in the Premier. Olight seems has acquired iTP version is still sold in aliiexpress. Perhaps Premier stick ThruNite Ti also sold out of them. Fenix E99 Ti AAA $ 45.95 (ebay) OLight Mini Titanium AAA $ 268.99 (ebay) iTP A3 EOS Titanium Edition $ 61.98 (aliexpress) KLARUS MiX6 Ti 7,580 yen (Rakuten: oyster Horukin) oyster after, because of the low spot illumination of Ti than Ti3 in the Amazon, lumens There are reviews that is that there is doubt in number, I and is Ti is a little cute likely has become oyster to in misunderstanding. . If, Please give write aggressively good Levy If you think I feel good to buy on Amazon. .
Articles 1AAA ThruNite (through Knight) Ti titanium XP-L V4 162 lumens CR123A / 18650 ThruNite MINI TN30 3200 lumens 4AA ThruNite TN4A XP-L V6 1150 lumens 2AA ThruNite Archer oyster 2A V2 [XP-L V6] 450 lumens CR123A / 18650 ThruNite T30S V2 860 lumens 1AAA ThruNite (through Knight) Ti3 120 lumens 2AA / 1AA ThruNite Neutron 2A V2 800 lumens CR123A / 18650 ThruNite (through Knight) T30S 650 lumens CR123A / 18650 ThruNite TN12 2014 1050 lumens 1AA ThruNite (through Knight) T10S 169 lumens
SUREFIRE (Surefire) (18)
sunwayman (San Wayman) (3)
Solar power generation (5)
Blackshadow DARTH XM-L U2 3-LED 2000-Lumen (3 x 18650) $ 69.20


No comments:

Post a Comment