Saturday, January 31, 2015

2011 (40) December (1) November gu (12) October (12) September (15) of sleep nemesis It b


Second day on the job. We got a little lab, super najs. Mix, pippettera, check the pH. Type good old high school chemistry - though it was published in Nature. Maybe not exactly what we did today ... but the principle will apparently be the same. This same firm as well ... more. And more, it will be tomorrow. Then we will keep on themselves. Apparently we should warm things, gu and then let them cool. I'm super-charged. On the way home I bought two twinkies. Have heard a lot of talk about them but never eaten anyone until today. For those not familiar with so twinkies gu consists of a fairly greasy sponge cake filled with eachother gooey cream. Mums. Or Well. Maybe not yummy. But now I have tasted in any case. I have to do. I had promised photos, gu but I can not go and get my camera ...
2011 (40) December (1) November gu (12) October (12) September (15) of sleep nemesis It boggles gu the mind Big Bones What a day Bio The scientist formerly known as Lars A Brother's plane The Swedes Autumn is commented Mac n 'cheese The first pictures Twinkies! First day on the job Nine / Eleven cap on well


No comments:

Post a Comment