Monday, January 12, 2015

Good evening I RETURNS OF WORK AND YOUR LITTLE TREE warmed ME THAT I SHOULD QUICKLY M


Lindsey me is, I am 28 years old, mother of a little fairy Nomee Alyssonne born in 2010 and a little pixie Anakyne born in 2014, I am more known under the nickname whole foods diddlindsey or created-diddlindsey everywhere on the net.
But above all what I prefer is to share, hence the opening of this blog there dejas few years where I share daily creations and tutorials despite my big worries dyslexia *!
Well anyway I pri time decroré our little one can Maisson and our micro fir (no one has Plasse of the meter Gean sniff), my right is missing one or two garland gov my, I can not find seuman a bleux that I like assé!
tt is cute small but very pretty! whole foods lol! I do mine with my kitties close this afternoon is going to be my great pleasure from the time he asks me! in addition we now attack the Advent calendar hummm! have a nice day !!!
Goodnight ^^ it's been a while since I walk on your blog, which I find very friendly (the same time I do not come back if I did not like), and I saw that in your bonds forum "kawaiilicious" which I'd love to enroll. But I saw that he had to either wait for the "open days" or to use a "godmother". I do not know if I can ask you to be my "godmother" since we do not know ... ??? >. <Or is it by any chance you would know when are these famous open houses? Thank you in advance ^. ^
Good evening I RETURNS OF WORK AND YOUR LITTLE TREE warmed ME THAT I SHOULD QUICKLY M'Y METS this weekend because we are Debonne mood when you enter a house well decorated GOOD SOIREEingrid. (g I started the list o father noe "and the you?)
Hi Lindsey, just on tiptoe to wish you a happy and enjoyable day on Thursday whole foods and hope you are well and that you had a sweet night under a warm duvet. Courage tomorrow night it's the weekend. We see that it's already Christmas at home, we are going to wait a little longer than the Saint Nicolas has passed. You know I was not too morale because we had to move this month and everything was canceled by the owners, had already begun the boxes. Kisses from us 4. Creasetcompagnie
Hi, I do not know if this can serve you but I like your site I added it to my twitter, facebook, digg and France, your link is there and it can attract whole foods world http: // www .digg-france.com
It may be that you find spelling mistakes on my blog and in my letters, I apologize in advance, I suffer from dyslexia dysorthographic, I know neither can correct me alone or with a corecteur of spelling !
My blog is partly corrected by my dear friends Anne, Michelle and Miriam, who do a great job of patience and I thank them all coeœur, unfortunately they will not always be there to support me so please forgive whole foods me!
Parfoi I will use software that allows me to write the sound of the voice it will be a great help! But even rereading me there will surely be some mistakes whole foods if you see them, if you have trouble understanding what is written, do not hesitate to leave me a comment under the article, pointing me error I will correct!
Cards - scrapbooking ... (318) Nail Art - konad - Manicure - Makeup (236) WFP cold porcelain clay (195) blabla of the day (188) Beads - ring - bracelet - necklace - various whole foods weaving (158) Lace - Sewing - Embroidery - Knitting - Crochet ... (148) Fimo -cernit -kato -premo whole foods - sukerukun (139) Material whole foods - creating products (129) Blog candy's - Giveaway - Games - competitions ... (114) My family (104) Revenue -pains -pâtisseries - candy ... (88) Polymer Clay Modeling Tips (86) Rhinestones hotfix fusible whole foods and Ci (78) Paper clay - foam chan Fuwa pataminos Patarev (66) Creative hobbies (63) Resin uv - Inclusion - Crystal - glass -to model (62) Barter - Trade - swaps - gifts ... (62) My pets (55) My collection of Diddl (38) son -links -scoubidous ... (37) My exhibitions and creative workshop (35) Wire Wire -work metal - chain stitch .... (33) rainbow loom (32) Friends (30) Christmas whole foods (30) Promotions - good plan ... (29) Paints suports all (28) Creations small hands (children) (25) Cards (22) Paper - Cardboard - wood ... (22) Renovation - Customization (22) Scultoline (22) Art Textils (21) formable Painting and Window color Darwi ( 21) Plastic crazy - crazy or shrink plastic (18) Male Deco (15) Friends Site - favorite ... (15) Tip - tip - for home (15) Schmelzolan-Colouraplast plastic to melt

No comments:

Post a Comment