Sunday, January 18, 2015

Name (required)

Twinkies | jonathaninusa
Have got my first Twinkies !!! Have always wanted one after zombiland ... Made a deal but a guy in my English I should give his Swedish licorice against a Twinkie. He liked anyway liquorice, but the rest of the class did just grimaces ... ungrateful Americans :) haha
Did Swedish pancakes for lunch for my family, and they really liked them. Planning to make cinnamon buns soon with. But it will have to wait for the weekend I'm in Chicago, I'm really looking forward nosalty to seeing the city. Have got a feeling that it is like Gothenburg. Then I read on wiki that the two cities are twin cities. So something they have in common anyway !! My cold has not gotten nosalty better. So I've just taken a painkiller and a lighter sleeping pill !!! Now I get well fast !!!
Name (required)
Blog at WordPress.com. | Monochrome theme.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment