Thursday, March 12, 2015

300gchocolate chunks Preheat your oven to 190 C. With a stand or hand mixer mix the butter till c


Tanja and I really like ovens cakes, especially the cake. My even greater passion is their decoration. I'm still in the learning stage and testing new things, techniques and tools but the makeup of each cake I enter all my passion and effort. ***** Hi! I'm Tanja and I really enjoy baking, breakfast club ESPECIALLY cakes. But my Biggest passion is decorating cakes. I am still learning and Trying new things and techniques but I can say That I pure passion and Effort and every cake That I make.
One of my new ventures bakery was baking chocolate chip cookies (cookies). I've read quite a few recipes and finally decided on one, but I was the first attempt at a somewhat organized, so that now these great cookies! In any case, I give you the recipe! breakfast club
These biscuits were first created in America (1930), whose creation was actually a mistake, which later proved to be one of the best mistakes. :) For this great sweet snack can thank Ruth Graves Wakefield and its premahjni stock "confectionery" chocolate. Namely, when her during baking chocolate cookies just out of this, he came up with that chocolate compensation with broken parts of one of ordinary chocolates in the hope that it will be during baking chocolate chips melt. But they did not and it has led to this great cookie, which is now the most popular and the most famous dessert in American homes.
Typical components of this cookie butter, a combination breakfast club of brown and white sugar, flour and chocolate chips. In some versions are also various nuts or raisins. My recipe is slightly different, because it reduced the amount of sugar (and this is just brown), but the biscuits are still fresh enough, believe me.
Ingredients: 230g butter (room temperature) 160g brown sugar 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 300g spelled breakfast club flour (or plain) 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon breakfast club salt 300g chocolate (chopped into pieces) Heat the oven to 190 C. With the mixer zmiksaj butter until creamy, add sugar and miksaj until the mixture becomes fluffy (about 2 minutes). Gradually add the eggs and make sure that they are well mixed into the mixture. Add the vanilla extract. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the egg-butter mixture and a little zmiskaj that everything is well mixed. breakfast club Add the chocolate breakfast club pieces and mix well again. If the mass is too soft it can be placed in the refrigerator (for 30 minutes - 2 hours). Baking tray lined with baking paper and it ordered the mass of cookies. You can help yourself with a spoon of ice cream or a simple spoon. Care should be taken that during each biscuit with sufficient space, since the very lie down. Peci at 190 C for 10-14 minutes or until they are golden brown edges.
Additional note: If you are in nadevanju weight on a baking breakfast club sheet to help with scoop ice cream (ice cream spoon), the biscuits about the same size and thickness, and we will not have to worry about some baked less than others. breakfast club Pleasant sweeten!
One of mine baking Challenges was making the famous chocolate chip cookies. I've reed a ton of Different recipes and finally decided Which one to try. And after the first trial I made some Adjustments and this is the kind of one of my own recipes. breakfast club And the results are delicious! I will reveal my recipe to all of you!
About the cookie. A bet a lot of you did not know That this cookie was developed Accidentally in America (in 1930). breakfast club The One That Could we thank for this delicious mistake is Ruth Graves Wakefield. The story goes That one day, while she was making chocolate cookies, she ran out of baker's chocolate and she thought she Could substitute it with chunks of regular chocolate. But the chocolate chunks and did not melt the chocolate chip cookie the was created. And Nowadays this is the favorite dessert and American homes.
The typical ingredients for chocolate chip cookie is butter, brown and white sugar, flour and chunks of chocolate. Some even add raisins or nuts. But my recipe is a bit Different from the original breakfast club Because I Reduce the amount of sugar and I only used one brown. But believe me the cookie is still sweet enough.
300gchocolate chunks Preheat your oven to 190 C. With a stand or hand mixer mix the butter till creamy smooth, add sugar and mix for another 2 minutes or Until fluffy. Gradually add eggs and make sure They are Completely Incorporated. breakfast club Add vanilla extract. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add it to the egg-butter mixture and mix it altogether. Add chocolate chunks and mix again. If the batter is soft that you can put it and the freezer for 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Put some parchment paper on baking sheets and drop some cookie batter on it. Use tablespoon or even better use ice cream scoop. Note That you need to leave enough room Between the dough Because it spreads During baking. Bake it on 190 C for 10-14 minutes or Until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
Note: If you'll use ice crea

No comments:

Post a Comment