Sunday, March 15, 2015

#PostsYouLove


On the sweet love. Until now, the baked in the oven with potatoes to accompany grilled meats. I put in the soup to make them sweet and delicious. The boiling and I put in salads. When the other day I got the idea to make a sauce for pasta, I ran into the kitchen ... The result was to eat without any remorse two plates full (very full) and keep fit by force on the third ....
The recipe is so simple and fast, yet so delicious. red velvet cake A sweet baked in the oven until melosei and then boiled with chicken broth, we make the fast dissolving just one cube MAGGI chicken broth in hot water. Shortly sage for extra flavor, while the adventurous you can break a little blue cheese over the sauce when serving. I combine it with fresh gnocchi, but it goes with all pasta. Anyway, red velvet cake keep the recipe of the sauce and use it on pasta or click on a delicious kritharoto or risotto as did my mom the next day and my crazy father!
Love This? Share it!
#PostsYouLove
Like in% d bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment