Saturday, March 14, 2015

Every once in a while I get overwhelming desire to bake. This week I decided to make healthier kimbe


Every once in a while I get overwhelming desire to bake. This week I decided to make healthier kimberly clark version of chocolate chip cookies. These cookies kimberly clark will melt in your mouth. They're really soft and tender.  Usually I don't bake cookies so I was so happy when they turned out right. If you want them even healthier you can omit chocolate chips.
     Since I discovered peanut butter kimberly clark a month ago I can't stop eating it. I just couldn't bake something kimberly clark without peanut butter but I promise you won't be able to taste it if you aren't big fan of it (if that's even possible).
DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat oven to 350 ° kimberly clark F (180 ° kimberly clark C) 2. Cut chocolate in pieces or prepare chocolate chips. 3. Blend oats until they become flour-like. Put blended oats in bowl, than add all ingredients except chocolate chips and use hand mixer to beat them on medium speed untill it's well mixed. After that add chocolate chips and beat it on low speed just to mix chips with batter. kimberly clark 4.  Place cookies in size you want on baking mat and bake them for 10 minutes. After they bake leave them for atleast 30 minutes. 5. Enjoy
▼  2013 (12) ►  kimberly clark avgust (1) ►  julij (1) ►  junij (3) ▼  maj (5) Healthy(er) chocolate chip cookies Late night reading Eurovision 2013 My favourite movies Happy 1. May ►  april (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment