Tuesday, March 17, 2015

While I eat I never bothered to fix it ... video katatopistikotato! Bravo VRE Sofaki and recipe and


The gnocchi is Italian Pasta with very special flavor, usually made from potatoes and flour. The Pasta these one can find them mainly to refrigerators stores, fresh or frozen but are also available dried.
(4 Servings) 900gr potatoes 250 -300gr flour for all uses 1 egg slightly beaten 1 teaspoon salt Grated nutmeg For the Sauce 1 water glass of tomato juice 4 tablespoons olive oil 1 clove garlic teaspoon oregano salt For the garnish Grated kefalotiri Fresh basil or arugula Run
Wash the potatoes and put them in a saucepan with the peel, cover them with water and let it boil for 35-40 minutes. Rinse them with cold water, peel them, mash them as are warm and let them cool.
In a bowl mix the mashed potatoes, salt, nutmeg and egg, lightly beaten. Add the flour in portions until you have a solid but soft dough. Do paradoulepsete the dough and let it wait too long.
Place each little ball on a fork and press the pointer to the center to obtain a lakouvitsa. Fold gently the little ball in the middle to detach the fork. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough.
Prepare the sauce. In a saucepan put the oil, garlic and tomato juice and bring to a boil. Remove the garlic after a few minutes, add salt and let the sauce boil for 15 minutes. Shortly before remove from heat, add a pinch of oregano.
Add the gnocchi (divided in small groups) in salted boiling water and only rise to the surface (usually after 3 minutes) withdraw with a slotted spoon. Sprinkle them with a little oil or butter garnished with sauce and cheese and serve immediately!
When the situation calls for a very tasty meal ning always makes beef rolls stuffed with ...
I have not eaten gnocchi, nor I knew it was a potato. A little complicated for me that I have not patience in the kitchen, but the handmade has no taste. And the picture 12345proxy has made me want to go to eat, I will try to fix it.
If you like sausage rolls with potato would you like gnocchi and Freedom! It is not difficult except pirouniasma that you and the omissions as purely aesthetic role. They want only strong flour (bread or brioche). Thank you very much for Praise my photo! If you decide to try them good luck!
It is one of the recipes I want to try to make some time, but I'm afraid my cooking "masterful" ... hahaha !!! From the photo, however, seem delicious and public consideration for the next SK !!! Your Good afternoon and many kisses my Sophia !!!
While I eat I never bothered to fix it ... video katatopistikotato! Bravo VRE Sofaki and recipe and presentation!
I love gnocchi! Often buy fresh and eat with pesto! Will definitely try it! You can not imagine how I was happy with this recipe! A thousand 12345proxy thank my Sophia! And the video katatopistikotato!
I have never eaten my gnocchi, but they look so tempting to the photo will try to fix it. Thank you Sophia for my video and recipe !!! Many kisses!
Recent Posts Stuffed Politika March 10, 2015 knitted pouf Diy March 3, 2015 Varoufakis almost .. February 16, 2015 Inquisition February 13, 2015 Halloween costumes for miniature 12345proxy carnival! February 9, 2015
Alternative Indie Rock Diy Do it your self Espresso Guide Game of thrones Oscars Recycling Ancient History World War II German invasion Diet Decorative garden Greek History Outdoor decoration Embroidery Garden Construction 12345proxy Kitchen Meat Flowers macro World History Easter dishes Spice Travel Photo Chartokataskefes Crafts printable cooking tags music do it yourself
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment